Need assistance? We are happy to help. You can call our Naperville campus at 630-585-3234 or stop by the Naperville offices (Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
Q: What are tithes and offerings?
A: A tithe is your regular gift to God from the firstfruits of your finances. Most people choose to give 10 percent (Malachi 3:10) of their wages. A tithe is commanded by God, and our response is out of obedience and love. Offerings are financial gifts that you choose to give the church over and above your regular tithe.
Q: Who should give online?
A: Anyone! This is a great way to remember your giving in a simplified way. You can use online giving to give to the ministry of Calvary Church once or on a recurring basis.
Q: Is online giving secure?
A: Yes! When you are entering and viewing online giving information, you are using secure servers. We use 128-bit SSL encryption when you are submitting your information via the website. This ensures that, while your information is being transmitted to us, no one can see it in the middle. 128-bit encryption is the strongest, most secure form of encryption that is generally utilized in Internet browsers in North America. 128-bit SSL encryption has never been broken and, according to RSL Labs, it would take a "trillion trillion years" to crack the code using today’s technology. We also use 168-bit TripleDES encryption to encrypt all critical information (such as card numbers and expiration dates). This information is then stored in secure databases which also have a level of security around them (firewall protection), which means that they are not directly accessible to the internet.
Q: If I don’t write checks, then how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
A: Your contribution is made on a pre-established day, so you can deduct it from your checkbook at that time.
Q: What if I don’t attend Calvary Church but want to make a donation? How can I get a statement for tax purposes?
A: We are happy to receive your gift that is beyond your normal giving to your own church home. Online giving is a simple and expeditious way for you to give. Regardless of membership status, all givers receive a contribution statement electronically, assuming we have all of the correct email contact information. You will also receive a hard copy at the beginning of the year from our accounting department that will be sent to the address that you provided to us online.
Q: What if I want to cancel or change my online giving?
A: No problem. You can log in to make changes.
Q: Will my online gifts be included on my statement of contributions?
Q: Can I view my past giving history online?
A: Yes. Once you have set up a profile, you can access your giving history and make other changes to your giving profile.
Q: How can I get a receipt of my online gift?
A: You can print your confirmation screen as your receipt, or you can print your confirmation email. Either is considered a valid receipt. But remember, your gift will also appear on your regular statement of contributions.
Q: My question is not listed here, now what?
A: You can email us with any additional questions about online giving.
Faith Promises are used at Calvary Church to support missions. These are one-year commitments that people can choose to make in order to help fund the work of missions around the world. A Faith Promise is what a person agrees, after prayer, that God will help him/her give to missions over a one-year period—over and above a tithe.
Faith Promise funds are used for:
- Monthly support for more than 210 missionaries and missions organizations
- Missions projects such as church buildings, equipment, vehicles, Bible schools, student tuition and disaster relief
If you would like to commit to a Faith Promise this year, you can fill out the form below.
We're excited to announce scheduled text giving! Now you can set up a scheduled gift straight from your smartphone. All you need to do is text the word WEST (not case sensitive) to 630-882-2213.
You can now safely give with your credit card on your mobile phone.
- Text a dollar amount to 630-882-2213. (Don't forget to include keyword West)
- The first time you give, you will need to register your information. Follow the instructions on the secure website to complete your gift.
- Save this number to your phone contacts for future use (click here to download this contact info).
- Any time you want to give to Calvary Church, simply text a dollar amount to that saved number, and your transaction is complete! You can also use a keyword to allocate money to a certain ministry (ex: $100 missions). We currently offer the following keywords:
If you have any questions about this process, check out the instructional video below. You can also call our business office at 630-585-3274 or email us.
Need to update your credit card on file? Please follow these steps:
- Go to https://kindrid.com/forgot_password and use the email you used when you set up text giving.
- You will receive an email to log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click your name on the top right corner and then click “account."
- You’ll see payment details on that page for updating your card.